July 30, 2009

Books Read in 2009 (Weeks Twenty-Seven - Thirty)

Thursday just kept passing me by, but I know ya'll where waiting with baited breath to see what I've been reading.

Week Twenty-Seven

Book Cover

The King of Attolia (The Thief, Book Three) by Megan Whalen Turner (Bought, reread)

The Thief (The Thief, Book One) by Megan Whalen Turner (Bought, reread)

Book Cover

The Queen of Attolia (The Thief, Book Two) by Megan Whalen Turner (Bought, reread)

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (Textbook)

Week Twenty-Eight

Book Cover

Deathwish (Leandros Brothers, Book Four) by Rob Thurman (Bought, reread)

Red (Red, Book One) by Jordan Summers (ARC)

Book Cover

The Love of Her Life by Harriet Evans (ARC)

Amazon Ink by Lori Devoti (Review copy)

Week Twenty-Nine

Book Cover

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, Book One) by Rachel Vincent (eBook, review copy)

The Illegitimate King by Olivia Gates (eBook, review copy)

Book Cover

The Highwayman by Michele Hauf (eBook, review copy)

Week Thirty

Wings by Aprilynne Pike (Bought, UK)

Book Cover

Knife by RJ Anderson (Bought, UK)*

Hollywood is Like High School with Money by Zoey Dean (Review copy)

*In other words, I have the cool cover, not the one pictured. Plus, the bookseller gave me a bookmark featuring the cover art after I said I was buying it here because I hate the US title and cover.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have to say that the UK cover of 'Faery Rebels' is WAY better. Awesome that you got a bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Wings? I thought it was ok, but a lot of people hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't know how you can read an eBook! It's so difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Wings! It was an interesting take on faeries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. Happy reading next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...