September 8, 2012

Upcoming Book Blogger Events

First, Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012 is going to be next week from September 10-14th. This year is going to be run a bit differently in that there are not going to be any awards. You can register here and you have until tomorrow to sign up for the famous interview swap. BBAW is still run by bounder Amy of My Friend Amy.


Coming later in the month, September 28-30th, is Bloggiesta! I'll be out of town, but I'm still going to try to participate. Bloggiesta is now hosted by Danielle of There's a Book and Suey of It's All About Books.   You can sign up here.  I know book bloggers around Austin will be busy with the Austin Teen Book Festival on the 29th, but there's still the other two days to participate.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'm planning to participate in BBAW and Bloggiesta! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at both BBAW and Bloggiesta. Crazy busy month for the book blogging world, but a great chance to meet new people and check off items on the to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully slightly less crazy than June, but I'm looking forward to being social!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...