January 26, 2015

Title Twins!

ETA:  Through 2/8, you can preorder VANISHING GIRLS for 4.99!

(Today is the last day to donate to the National Book Foundation in honor of National Readathon Day!)

I always love when I spot two books with (almost) identical titles.

The Vanishing GirlVanishing Girls

I just finished reading THE VANISHING GIRL by Laura Thalassa, and I have VANISHING GIRLS by Lauren Oliver in my TBR.  I think the similarity in the authors' first names makes this one even better!

It looks like if you want a book about vanishing women, however, you have to go nonfiction:

Vanishing Women

2 comments:

  1. I had completely forgotten that Lauren had a new book due out and now your post has me super excited, I love her writing!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could remind you! Maybe you can do a preorder.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...